Emma has 20 years experience within learning and organisational development. Her career includes leading organisational development strategy and building greater diversity and inclusion across a broad range of sectors, from Private Sector, the UK Civil Service and Not for Profit. She has worked with International teams, facilitating leadership and learning programmes. She has a strong passion for building equitable, fair and inclusive workplaces and has implemented strategy, learning programmes, leadership development and system change towards this aim.
Emma believes leaders are at the heart of inclusive workplaces and as such much of her work focuses on leadership development. She has vast experience working internationally with leaders, through designing and facilitating workshops, 360-degree feedback and coaching, to build self-awareness and develop inclusive behaviours. Emma has worked with all levels of leadership and management, including CEOs, Executive team members, senior leadership and middle managers in Private, Not for Profit and Public Sector organisations, including Financial Services, Manufacturing, Social Housing, Conservation, Science and Charity, to name a few.
She is also a passionate facilitator of inclusive learning programmes for managers and colleagues. Emma has worked with Bankers, House Builders, Zoo Keepers, Civil Servants and Biscuit makers, to facilitate impactful and engaging learning events.
- Chartered Fellow of CIPD
- Certificate of Professional Coach Recognition, Accredited by Association of Coaching.
- Certificate in Training Practice (CTP).
- MBTI Step I and II Practitioner qualification.
- HE Certificate in Supporting Work-based Learning
- Foundation Certificate in Transactional Analysis.
- Certificate Introducing to Counselling Skills.
- (Current) BSc Person Centred Pluralistic Counselling.