Driving purpose and performance through inclusion
Symmetra is one of the most trusted and respected global providers of end-to-end diversity and inclusion services. We are passionate about helping our clients transform to achieve their purpose and performance through inclusion, building workplaces where everyone is treated fairly and diverse voices can be heard.
Our business continues to grow exponentially. We service an international client base that ranges from Fortune 500 corporates, global NGOs, Arts and Culture organisations, Start-ups, and Government.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, self-motivated, and agile individual to join our dynamic team as a Principal Consultant. You will play a key role in:
- Leading large transformation projects to build inclusive leaders, teams and cultures
- Nurturing and maintain outstanding relationships.
- Ensuring we continue to deliver excellent client service.
- Developing thought leadership, products, and services.
Symmetra values diversity and encourages applicants of all genders, ages, and cultural backgrounds to apply.
Required skills and experience:
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in management consulting, business transformation, OD, L&D or HR
- Proven experience (At least 5 years) in facilitating programs to mid-level and senior leadership to deepen their leadership and management capability.
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in the end-to-end design of blended (methodology) learning and development programs
- Experience in delivering debriefs on surveys and assessments to individuals and teams. A formal coaching qualification would be highly advantageous.
- Demonstrated experience in leading multiple client projects and managing teams to deliver excellent service and positive impacts.
- Enjoys and is effective at building strong client relationships and growing accounts.
- Track record of working in a fast paced and changing environment.
- Excellent analytical, verbal, and written communication skill
- Able to synthesize and integrate different information and concepts.
- Balances creativity with a practical and commercial approach
- Is curious and consistently looks for opportunities to improve self, team, and work.
- Confident and able to adapt to work with diverse people and styles.
- Deep knowledge of and passion for diversity and inclusion will be highly valued.