Passionate about driving purpose and performance through inclusion
We live and work in an interconnected, global marketplace. Diversity, equity and inclusion is a global challenge. Symmetra is one of the most trusted and respected global providers of end-to-end diversity and inclusion services.
We are passionate about two things:
- helping our clients transform to achieve their purpose and performance through inclusion
- ensuring everybody has a fair opportunity to actualise their potential and experience a sense of belonging at work.
We achieve this by helping our clients build workplaces where diversity is treated as an asset, everyone is treated fairly and diverse voices are heard and considered.
Our business continues to grow exponentially. We service an international client base that ranges from Fortune 500 corporates, global NGOs, Arts and Culture organisations, Start-ups, and Government.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, self-motivated, and agile individual to join our dynamic, international team as a Senior Manager. You will work as part of a flat, matrix structure involved in delivering projects for a range of global clients. Your key responsibilities will be:
- Playing a central role in the execution of large transformation projects to build inclusive leaders, teams and cultures. This may include research, consultation, analysis, designing and building programs/workshops, writing strategies and policies, reporting, and facilitation/coaching.
- nurturing and maintain outstanding relationships.
- ensuring we continue to deliver excellent client service.
- supporting the development thought leadership content, and new products or services.
- supporting business development with current and new clients.
Symmetra values diversity and encourages applicants of all genders, ages, abilities and cultural backgrounds to apply.
Required skills and experience:
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in relevant fields: management consulting, business transformation, OD, L&D or HR
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in the end-to-end design of blended (methodology) learning and development / culture change programs
- In-depth knowledge of and passion for diversity and inclusion will be highly valued; preferably a minimum of 1-2 years’ experience with diversity and inclusion, either as a consultant or in internal HR/D&I management roles
- Proven experience in presenting and facilitating learning programs to develop leadership and management capability.
- Experience in delivering debriefs on surveys and assessments to individuals and teams and/or a formal coaching qualification would be highly advantageous.
- Has been accountable to deliver multiple projects, including the management of teams to deliver excellent results
You will be the sort of person who:
- Has a deep knowledge of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion and a passion for building more inclusive and equitable organisations
- Is compelled to deliver ground-breaking results and outstanding client service
- Thrives on new challenges, problem solving and taking initiative to develop creative solutions
- Is an outstanding collaborator: adaptable, inclusive and consistently looking for opportunities to improve self, team, and work.
- Approaches work with humility and curiosity, actively seeks diverse opinions and creates safety for constructive disagreement
- Enjoys and is effective at building strong relationships within the team and with clients
- Has excellent analytical, verbal, and written communication skill.