Hosted by Herbert Smith Freehills.
Thursday 4 June 2020 | 11am-12:30pm
The National Inquiry into Sexual Harassment in Australian Workplaces report was released on 5 March 2020. The report has wide-ranging implications for employers – from a policy perspective and what it means to the culture of the workplace.
Join us for a special webinar briefing session organised by our Employment, IR and Safety team as we discuss the potential impact on business and how employers can be on the front foot to address these issues. Our expert panel will offer their insights on:
- the key findings of the report
- what legislative and institutional reforms we might expect
- practical implications on issues such as the use of non-disclosure agreements
- evolving to a best practice workplace culture
The webinar panel discussion will be led by HSF partner Anthony Wood and will include our guest panellists:
- Catherine Dixon, Executive Director of the Victorian Human Rights and Equal Opportunity Commission (VEOHRC);
- Heather Price, Chief Executive Officer from Symmetra;
- Tamsin Lawrence, Deputy Director – Workplace Relations from the Australian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (ACCI); and
- Lucy Boyd, HSF Senior Associate.
To join live, please click here to register and save the calendar invite to your diary. The calendar invite includes your access link for the live webinar.