Enidio Magel adds a great skill set to the Symmetra team as an intercultural specialist, global facilitator and Executive Coach. His work expands over 20 years in the field of diversity and cross-cultural business effectiveness.
Enidio has facilitated programs on diversity and inclusion and intercultural effectiveness around the world for well known organisations such as UNICEF, The Discovery Channel, JPMorgan Chase, and The National Basketball Association.
Amongst his achievements, Enidio:
- Facilitated the East Asia Regional Conference on gender equity in Thailand for UNICEF
- Consulted for the National Basketball Association on Diversity and global competencies
- Researched and evaluated data relating to challenges for Native Americans in the workplace
- Worked with the Texas Department of Economic Development for tourism development for the State of Texas in Latin America
- Designed and facilitated cultural competency training modules for healthcare professionals, currently being used by several health maintenance organisations
Enidio is a cultural and executive coach for Senior leaders throughout Europe, North and South America and is the co-founder of The Missy Project, a non-profit dedicated to raising awareness of brain aneurysm disease in children.